Job/hobbies : Wonderwoman
Humor : Got one somewhere
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Tribute to Starlight   Wed 22 Oct - 7:04

A Tribute to Starlite

Sadly taken by Breast Cancer

Plewniak
DEBORAH A. KOSIOR-PLEWNIAK MUNSTER, IN
Deborah A. Kosior-Plewniak, age 57, of Munster, passed away peacefully on Sunday, February 17, 2008 at the William J. Riley Memorial Residence in Munster. She is survived by her beloved husband of 37 years, Ronald; cherished daughter of Wanda Kosior of Whiting and the late Julius Kosior; loving sister of Peggy Kosior of Whiting; dear daughter-in-law of Joan (late Frank) Plewniak of Whiting; fond sister-in-law of Alan (Dinah) Plewniak of Dyer and Mark (Linda) Plewniak of Munster; numerous nieces, nephews and cousins. Funeral services will be held Thursday, February 21, 2008 at 10:00 a.m. at the Baran Funeral Home, 1235 119th Street, Whiting, IN with the Rev. John E. Kalicky, C.PP.S. officiating. Interment at Holy Cross Cemetery, Calumet City, IL. Visitation at the funeral home Wednesday from 4:00-8:00 p.m. Deb Plewniak was born on May 11, 1950 in East Chicago, IN and was a lifelong resident of the Calumet Region. She was a graduate of George Rogers Clark High School Class of 1968 (6th in her class). Following graduation, she spent two years working for the Hammond Park Department at the Hammond Civic Center and was a highly valued secretary. She was also a former employee of the former Art's Drive-In in Whiting. Deborah displayed excellent crafting skills. She enjoyed quilling, stamping, bead work and creating specially designed computer cards and \"Angel Games\". She was also a very talented organist. Like Johnny Appleseed, Deb believed in planting seeds in life with words. Words are seeds that take root and one of her messages to the world is that words can cause deep wounds, far more difficult to heal than physical wounds. In the end, it appears as if a disease called cancer took her earthly life, but one day we may realize that what is really harming us are the hurtful, negative things we say and do to one another. \"How do we count the lives she touched, The light she shed for years? How do we see the difference she made, When we're looking through our tears? How do we know the things that are, That never would have been Without her valiant heart that dared to fight and fight again? How do we know what flowers will bloom from seeds of yesterday, What songs are sung and dreams begun because she passed this way? How did her spirit soar beyond the suffering and the scars, To live with one hand clutching hope and the other on the stars? We may not know what she left behind on the difficult path she trod... But we know this much: Her life's brief touch Was from the hand of God.\" In lieu of flowers, memorials to the Humane Society Calumet Area to help the animals she so loved, would be appreciated. (219) 659-4400.
Published in The Times from 2/19/2008 - 2/20/2008.

lucky_star
Admin

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Starlight   Wed 22 Oct - 7:07

God bless from Deanne-------------

Starlite was extremly private and enjoyed everything about this group she said we all made her life happier seeing how we all got on.
Starlite passed with a horrid form of breast cancer and i believe from her messages she was so very brave although she would never addmit that.

She was such a gentle soul, very thoughtful to others even when she was at her worst in sickness god rest her soul.I had email contact with this wonderful lady and she touched my heart so much, she is very sadly missed by so many at AWDL

Lillian starlite was a soft and gentle soul, we spoke a few times on the phone and snail mail ,,, i never sent her things other than a card or 2,,she sent me several items to treasure inc the most beautiful birthdays cards and christmas cards ever ,and little things for me to use for my card making,we had much in common birds and quilling,, i enjoyed her interest as she enjoyed mine she has shown me a new level of person,, i am honoued to have participated in her life no matter how small my part was,

Adelle Starlite really did light up this group yes one very true angel in-deed.
So warm and thoughtful and gave us all such a great gift of games it made and still is making it special to do the games
so yes Starlite lives in our hearts .
God bless

SP1R1T_QU3ST Being a newbie here, I didn't know this angel. She sounds heavenly, and her spirit is still with us here.
Surely you all can feel that. Someone that special always lights up the room when they enter. She never left. She lives in your love

Shanie

I just know how very kind Starlite was even when sick she thought about us all here,, she was a very strong person in my eyes and was very kind.

Katey x
Starlite will always be remembered here as a very kind sweet lady who left a wonderful warm feeling with us all her gentleness and
kindness touched many hearts here she is very much missed but thankfuly stays with us here at ANGELS in lots of daily posts.
Wonderfull person god rest her soul.

God bless Chantelle.......Starlite left such a mark in our hearts after fighting so very hard to win her battle. Such a gentle spirit she will be

rememberd always.

from Lyndy and Mam x xAll i can say is that from messages Starlite sent also the things she did for the group even when so very ill she was such a loving

gentle person it is very sad she had to leave this earth way before her time. One very special lady and gentle spirit who will always be in our hearts.

God bless

Angalic.....Totaly wonderful gentle spirited Starlite yes she is our angel now and much loved and missed.God keep her safe in his arms.

Tamsyn .....A truely living spirit even though we only knew Starlite through the wonderful games and her kind messages i feel i know her really well.. an angel in every sense of the word,, god bless her Hugs from

Sherrie I admired Starlite ever so much, i feel i new her well through messages passed on by Christine, one very special person who will be rememberd by all. God bless Starlite up in heaven above twinkling like the stars at night give her all our love.
Hugs from Sherrie

Busymum x A spray of roses just for you, sprinkled with teardrops instead of dew and in the middle a forget-me-not to let you know you will never be forgot.
God bless one very special angel.

We think about you always,
We talk about you too,
We have such precious memories
But we wish we still had you..
All at AWDL.Hugs Chris 2
You are walking amongst sunbeams,
You catch moonbeams in your hand,
You walk with Angels beside you
In a beautiful,dream filled land.

One very special lady so gentle in all she did so kind to everyone here, you will be sadly missed Starlite.

Hugs from Janeylee

The Pages below were contributed by Starlite

Mascot Christarlite Welcomes You

Four Candles. A special page from Starlite

Brighten The Corner for AWDL

lucky_star
Admin

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Brighten The Corner Where You Are   Wed 22 Oct - 7:08